Author Topic: The Truth, Finally!  (Read 2123 times)

node

• Lil Geezy
The Truth, Finally!
« on: January 21, 2006, 03:59:17 AM »
This is the email I got from Kronik. He has been working with Daz Dillinger and DPG recordz handlin shit for awhile. Some of you may have seen his name on daz's forums, or on daz's web site, etc..

Anyhow, I guess some shit went sour with Kronik and daz/dpg because I just received this email from theKRONIK@dpgrecordz.com and it LOOKS like he mass-emailed every body that was REGISTERED to the dpg forums

this is what the email said:

=======================================
yes it is...

Daz has retired from the rap game... his last official rap solo album will be the one that drops on So So Def... if it drops... as of now, JD has put the album on hiatus...

So heres the news...

Here's whats up with Daz and DPG...

1. The So So Def Deal: Daz is still signed to So So Def/Virgin. He is placed on the HIATUS PLATE. JD will not release the album until the album is commercially correct. It has been completed approximately 4 times. Expect the album next year at earliest. Expect this to be Daz's final mainstream release, as it will be promoted (hint, hint, marketing ploy..).

2. Daz and Kurupt have signed a deal with KOCH Entertainment to release the next Dogg Pound album. Due to both members not cooperating with eachother, expect the album to be delayed til Late 2007.

3. I thought Daz and Kurupt were back together? On the contrary, both members of the group have barely spent 48 hours together. They both have recorded their verses separately for their projects. The chemistry we once called Tha Dogg Pound is over. Don't expect it to return anytime soon. Daz still has intense animosity towards Kurupt and won't be ended on a simple word exchange.

4. The latest Dogg Pound release was a promotional fabrication. Yes, most may consider WELL DONE. It is not real. It was merely devised to spread the eyes of the fans. To let them know HOPE is still around. The truth, Daz and Kurupt still don't speak to eachother like they used to. Hence the chemistry from here on out...

5. Daz has ZERO projects ready for DPG RECORDZ/GANGSTA ADVISORY. All projects previously announced have been scrapped. No other project other than a Daz Dillinger Greatest Hits release has been made official.

6. Daz has been dropped from SONY RED INDEPENDENT MUSIC GROUP due to poor sales. The Dogg Poung Gangsta LP and The Dogg Pound Reunion album performed weak according to industry standards. Daz's $10 per CD sold deal has been officially terminated. At KOCH, Daz will receive $2 a CD to recoup his costs of manufacturing his CDs.

7. Gangsta Advisory was created to wash away the bankruptcy of DPG Recordz. People always wondered why Daz changed his labels name out of the blue. We staged it so people think/thought it was legitimate. In actuality, those that never received their products (CDs, T-Shirts, etc..) were never going to receive the product. When they realized people were actually going to order. They scrapped the OLD and brought in the NEW. It's a stupid and selfish legal tactic.

8. How Come No Crooked I? I have the original Crooked I tape. It is 13 tracks. I have leaked to the public all the good tracks on the album. Trust me, my taste is yours. The reason the album was never released was because it was never good. The album is intensely garbage. If you're a hardcore Crooked I fan and want the CD, e-mail me at theksp@gmail.com. I will need 40 dollars paypal'd to me. I will then send you a copy of the CD.

9. Daz's connection with 50 Cent. Daz has ZERO connection with 50 Cent. The only connection he had was with me and Snoop. Myself and Whoo Kid were actually the ones that introduced 50 to the both of them. The first day we all recorded together (P.I.M.P. REMIX), Daz bailed to handled something with his BABY MOMMA (!?!?).

10. Snoop's truth. This is a long story. Sorry to burst bubbles but Snoop is a fraud from beginning to end. Since his incarceration he has kept clean in all areas. He is trying to retire without having his groupies straggle his dick. Out of all the DPG members he is still the coolest and most honest, ironically. Take everything this man says with a grain of salt.

11. Daz's deal with JD was established by a promotional tactic from myself and DJ Whoo Kid. We pumped Daz on the underground level and JD heard what Daz was pulling. In actuality, the Daz and 2Pac stuff. JD thought Daz would be able to pull another 2Pac verse to strengthen his success in the future. Little did Daz know, he had used all his verses.

12. Daz DOES have an unreleased BIGGY SMALLS verse. Actually, it can't even be considered a verse. Its a half-verse. Its a quick freestyle that can be turned into a chorus w/o the average consumer noticing. This is why the verse has yet to be released.

If you have any other questions please e-mail theksp@gmail.com. I will be more than happy to conduct interviews with whoever is interested. I am tired of people believing the fake. I know the truth behind Snoop and Dre. I know the truth behind Daz and Dre. I know the truth behind Snoop, Daz, Dre, Rage, blah, blah, blah...

I will UNLEASH the truth. The static is cleared. Let us watch things without DUST.

DPG, try and stop me!

The one and ONLY.

kronik.
=======================================

Return-Path: <apache@server.dpgrecordz.com>
Delivered-To: ****@***.net
Received: (qmail 27476 invoked from network); 21 Jan 2006 11:43:33 -0000
Received: from server.dpgrecordz.com (69.94.96.38)
  by mail.******.com with SMTP; 21 Jan 2006 11:43:33 -0000
Received: from server.dpgrecordz.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
   by server.dpgrecordz.com (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id k0LDdpqk005605
   for <****@***.net>; Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:39:51 -0800
Received: (from apache@localhost)
   by server.dpgrecordz.com (8.12.10/8.12.10/Submit) id k0LDdpWP005599;
   Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:39:51 -0800
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 05:39:51 -0800
To: ****@***.net
Subject: The Truth, Finally!
From: "theKRONIK@dpgrecordz.com" <theKRONIK@dpgrecordz.com>
Message-ID: <200601211351.1185b8356626@thayard.dazdillinger.net>
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: vBulletin Mail via PHP
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Now of course theres always the possibility this isn't Kronik emailing this, but I don't think that's the case. I think that this is Kronik and this shit is for real. I emailed him back asking what went sour so if he replies ill post that shit but until then i'm just assuming that shit is for real and if so, damn that sucks because I was really looking forward to some good Daz and Kurupt chemistry

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Truth, Finally!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 04:14:31 AM »
some of these things make me say "wtf!"
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 06:52:40 AM »
Daz talks alot of shit but this right here???C'mon ::) Its pretty obvious Kronik is hating.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 07:14:37 AM »
Hard to believe all that shit
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Raphael

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 07:31:05 AM »
your just talkin shit man that's not true

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 07:36:36 AM »
Don't know if I should believe that or not but truthfully I don't really care.

ABN

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 07:42:56 AM »
LMAO @ Kronik goin from the biggest Daz groupie in the world to a Daz hater. i don´t belive jack shit that´s coming out of his mouth coz he´s posted so many fucking lies on the DPG forum that it´s hard to take him serious.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 08:02:37 AM »
1. The So So Def Deal: Daz is still signed to So So Def/Virgin. He is placed on the HIATUS PLATE. JD will not release the album until the album is commercially correct. It has been completed approximately 4 times. Expect the album next year at earliest. Expect this to be Daz's final mainstream release, as it will be promoted (hint, hint, marketing ploy..).
à

Thats the only thing that can be true

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 08:19:26 AM »
If you're a hardcore Crooked I fan and want the CD, e-mail me at theksp@gmail.com. I will need 40 dollars paypal'd to me. I will then send you a copy of the CD.

LOL!!! He destroyed any hint of credibility he may have had with that there!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 10:36:25 AM »
Reading that i was like WTF , hope it aint true.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
some of these things make me say "wtf!"

A lot of 'em, actually. ???

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »
alot of that sound like it could be true but who can you believe? daz or this dude? or none of them!!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 01:07:33 PM »
his side dazs side,and the truth.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 02:14:37 PM »
3. I thought Daz and Kurupt were back together? On the contrary, both members of the group have barely spent 48 hours together. They both have recorded their verses separately for their projects. The chemistry we once called Tha Dogg Pound is over. Don't expect it to return anytime soon. Daz still has intense animosity towards Kurupt and won't be ended on a simple word exchange.

:'(

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2006, 02:46:21 PM »
daz been always a liar... a funny one

CLASSIC.... west is BACK