Author Topic: WE: PES 2006 won't have all the features available on the X360 version  (Read 453 times)

Bomb-A®

Apparently you cant edit kits and badges in the Xbox 360 version, edit mode will only have the bare minimum....and there will only be 8 stadiums

they're rumours but apparently this comes from one of the game's developers....he also said that there wont be a pes6 for the ps3...theyll start with pes7

graphics for the 360 are looking decent tho
http://www.playscope.com/@@@12979-pro_evolution_soccer_6.html&medias=Videos

peace

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WE: PES 2006 won't have all the features available on the X360 version
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 01:24:57 PM »
i cant c this rumor being true...

found this bit on ign.com:

The next-gen edition of Winning Eleven (aka Pro Evolution Soccer). The Xbox 360 boasts significantly improved visuals and animation over the original version while keeping all of the intense action and features for play on the pitch. Player AI has been upgraded, with players working to turn defenders, and defenders themselves now smart enough to back off slightly to prevent such moves. This edition also includes a much-refined shooting system - players can now attempt more snap shots than previously possible, while the volley and half-volley mechanics have been overhauled. Additional abilities include all-new feints, backwards dribbling (thanks to improved dribbling controls) and the ability to retain control of the ball when performing a sliding tackle. Clubs from major leagues appear with their real name. The game includes updated Master League modes, a new international challenge mode and a random selection mode for more intense multiplayer matches.

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »
Unfortunately it seems to be true, straight from the mouth of Seabass (the games producer),

http://www.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=43186

Seems like he doesn't give a shit about the X Box 360 version basically because the console is doing so badly in Japan and he's just waiting for the PS3 to come out at which point the next PES (7) will be the proper next gen version on both PS3 & X Box 360. Its very disappointing to me and actually means that I probably won't be buying an X Box 360 yet, because this was the reason I was going to get one initially and I can't justify buying it now knowing I could just buy the PS2 version this year and get more features than in the 360 one.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 06:46:33 PM »
i was getting my 360 especially for PES.  well, puttin my order on hold now.   :(

this some ol buoooll-shiiieet.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 06:14:47 AM »
interestingly, he also said in the interview that it was easier to develop for the 360 than for the PS3. He said they could easily adopt the PC version to the 360, while the PS3 needed more work

btw, Konami's almost done with PS3 version of winning eleven (Japan)

and i've been thinking about wheteher i should get the 360 version despite the inadequacies and ive decided that i will....the reason i play pes is for the gameplay and master league...i barely ever even enter edit mode...so i should be pretty happy with the 360 version and the better graphics...but just 8 stadia could hurt

peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:18:36 AM »
The edit mode was good because within a few days of release there was always option files that were released which had all the correct names, badges, kits, transfers, etc, which just made the game seem more lifelike. There is talk that either the option to transfer players between clubs or change the international squads is missing which is ridiculous because it means that when the transfer window re-opens the game will very quickly be out of date. Also it seems Zidane is still in the French side (he's in a lot of the screenshots) which means you can't take him out and I'm sure its the same with a few other similar players. You can only hope that Konami are intending to release an downloadable update with the updated squads after the second transfer window closes, so that everyone's squads are updated for X Box live play at that time.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 10:31:16 AM »
Doesn't affect me at all, I only have a PS2. :)
NO MORE WAR

Bomb-A®

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 11:30:12 PM »
The edit mode was good because within a few days of release there was always option files that were released which had all the correct names, badges, kits, transfers, etc, which just made the game seem more lifelike. There is talk that either the option to transfer players between clubs or change the international squads is missing which is ridiculous because it means that when the transfer window re-opens the game will very quickly be out of date. Also it seems Zidane is still in the French side (he's in a lot of the screenshots) which means you can't take him out and I'm sure its the same with a few other similar players. You can only hope that Konami are intending to release an downloadable update with the updated squads after the second transfer window closes, so that everyone's squads are updated for X Box live play at that time.

ya it kinda sucks...they should atleast allow transfers

peace

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2006, 05:31:26 AM »
the edit thing doesnt really bother me cos i never use that mode but the transfering players rumour has to be bullshit.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2006, 03:13:33 PM »
I'm sure it will be possible to patch the game anyway.