Author Topic: Christopher Nolan to oversee the new Superman film  (Read 593 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Christopher Nolan to oversee the new Superman film
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 06:26:17 PM »
^so write the screenplay, but it isn't happening.

I already said it isn't happening. I'll write it if you want to read it though. I write plenty of shit no one pays attention to; like back in September of 08 when I wrote the Patriots would go 11-5 with out Brady.  ;)

if it's anything like your recent works such as the timeless classics, "the Colts Peyton is winning the Superbowl" & "MVP's over rings", i'll have to read it; keep me updated.

I never boldly said the Colts would win. But I can write a script for Superman Batman no problem. Do you want me to first write the Superman film script? It would only be a basic origin story with Clark becoming Superman and Luthor testing Superman to see what he's made of.

ehh, save it for after the next Superman, because i know for a fact in the origin story of Superman, Batman is 110% not making an apperance.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 07:40:38 PM »
^so write the screenplay, but it isn't happening.

I already said it isn't happening. I'll write it if you want to read it though. I write plenty of shit no one pays attention to; like back in September of 08 when I wrote the Patriots would go 11-5 with out Brady.  ;)

if it's anything like your recent works such as the timeless classics, "the Colts Peyton is winning the Superbowl" & "MVP's over rings", i'll have to read it; keep me updated.

I never boldly said the Colts would win. But I can write a script for Superman Batman no problem. Do you want me to first write the Superman film script? It would only be a basic origin story with Clark becoming Superman and Luthor testing Superman to see what he's made of.

ehh, save it for after the next Superman, because i know for a fact in the origin story of Superman, Batman is 110% not making an apperance.

No, Batman wouldn't be in Superman. The way I see it the Supes movie would come out to establish the character and then the next film would be Superman/Batman movie. I might just write it anyway. I like to practice writing just for fun. That's why a lot of my posts are song long.

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »
I always thought superman was an extremely boring character.I have no interest in seeing any superman movie ever again.Hes just not interesting in the least.How do people not know who he is,he doesnt wear a mask and he looks exactly the same.I cant suspend my logic enough for that to ever make sense.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 08:08:44 PM »
I always thought superman was an extremely boring character.I have no interest in seeing any superman movie ever again.Hes just not interesting in the least.How do people not know who he is,he doesnt wear a mask and he looks exactly the same.I cant suspend my logic enough for that to ever make sense.

I wouldn't know for sure

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/supes.jpg

http://mars.prosoundweb.com/index.php/fa/4334/0/

plus no one is looking. Lois after a few visits should out it together I guess. But no one is trying to figure out who Superman is. Like you said there is no mask, so no reason to think he lives among us.

Clark is supposed to slouch and talk nerdy. I don't quite get the reason for Clark Kent. He pretends to be someone he's not and work at a Newspaper, for what? He can live in Kansas and be at Metropolis in seconds.

edit- He is Clark Kent the bumbling fool because his passion in life is journalism and he wants to be a great reporter. He saves the world because he has to do what he can. He works at the planet because he wants to do what he loves. He plays the role because he wants to hide any similarities to Superman. There are three people; the real Clark Kent who he is in Smallville Kansas. Superman who gets a slick back hair-doo and deep voice with over assertive speech. And Clark the reporter who slouches talks in a higher pitched voice and acts like a nerd.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:24:54 PM by Shallow »

G-Funk

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »

Yeah I never really found him real interesting either.
Dude can walk through a barrage of bullets but ducks down when a gun gets thrown at him. :P

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 09:16:24 PM »

Dude can walk through a barrage of bullets but ducks down when a gun gets thrown at him. :P

He ducks from a gun? The Seinfeld joke years ago was about a criminal would shoot Superman with all of his bullets then when the gun runs out he throws the pistol at him; "Well, I can't kill him but maybe I can bruise him a little"

G-Funk

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 09:37:08 PM »

He ducks from a gun? The Seinfeld joke years ago was about a criminal would shoot Superman with all of his bullets then when the gun runs out he throws the pistol at him; "Well, I can't kill him but maybe I can bruise him a little"
yeah i think it was that one

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 10:19:46 AM »
Kill Bill II made superman an interesting character for me lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 02:46:45 PM »
Kill Bill II made superman an interesting character for me lol

That was a great monologue from that movie.  I remember reading in an interview with Tarantino that that scene was actually added very late in the going. Tarantino had had a conversation with David Carradine in a bar one night during the production and found out that David Carradine collected original comic book art work.  It sort of got them talking about comic books and prompted Tarantino to write that scene about Clark Kent/Superman.