Author Topic: NEW TQ- "TQ's Cash Money mixtape" ..........  (Read 250 times)

teecee

NEW TQ- "TQ's Cash Money mixtape" ..........
« on: March 16, 2003, 03:35:12 PM »
Whattsup, anyone else dloaded this off of MIRC?  Its been on there for a month or so, i never got it until this week and was pleasently surprised.  I was expecting a ton of Cash Money sogs with TQ hooks, but this IS NOT the case.  What u get is 24 tracks, including interludes, and some remixes (rmx of Daily, Summertime, Bye Bye Baby, Westside) as well as some rare songs and many new songs.
 Here's a quick review for those of you who are fiendin for a new TQ album...

I Remember ft Jagged Edge- Dope song, was on a soundtrack last year.  Reminds of Westside for some reason.

Get Away- Heard this somewhere b4 i think, produced by Jermaine Dupri again. TQ sounds tight...as does Krayzie Bone

Wesside 3- ft. jayo and Kam, everyone heard this

Superstar- amazing song right here, sounds like its with Jagged Edge again

I Got to Go- sounds like some classic TQ rider shit from his first cd

Gimme SOme- ft. Cash Money, not bad song

Our Life Interlude- AMAZING WARREN G beat, straight G FUNk.  Warren raps, and then TQ sings for like 1 seconds, hope this becomes a full song.

Summertime rmx- terrible

Keep On- nice beat, a slower type song but not about girls but just loved ones in general

life of A G- good song, didnt recognize the rappers on there

All My Life- cover of the Phil Collins song that came out two years ago

Bye Baby Remix- nice remix, totally different song

Mr. Do RIght- tight love song , TQ style

Daily Remix- alot better than the other remixes on here

Think about you- tq sounds really good here, although it is another love song.  

NOt bad, hope alot of these songs end up onhis upcoming cd if it ever comes out. TQ sounds dope right now, i think he could blow up again, although it has been 4 years since he has had a cd out in North america.

ag

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:NEW TQ- "TQ's Cash Money mixtape" ..........
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2003, 04:33:10 PM »
what channel was this in....im real interested...fo sho
respect the vision.
respect the hustle.
respect the architect.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2003, 09:13:37 PM »
That mixtape got actually released in the end of December, but it's a nice mixtape.

tq-01-survive_(intro)-wcr.mp3 - Intro with TQ talking. Not on any of his albums.

tq-02-i_remember-wcr.mp3 - Very good song from the Like Mike sdtk.

tq-03-get_away-wcr.mp3 - Tight track with Krayzie Bone from the Blue Streak sdtk.

tq-04-westside_3-wcr.mp3 - One of TQ's best tracks where Kam does a very good job too ;D

tq-05-anna_maria_(interlude)-wcr.mp3 - Preview of a song that was supposed to be on the US version of The Second Coming. It never made it for some reason. If you look good enough you can find the whole song.

tq-06-supastar-wcr.mp3 - Also one of TQ's best tracks. This song is from the album "Tellin' Our Story" by Official (aka Unplugged) that never made it to the stores for some reason.

tq-07-i_got_2_go-wcr.mp3 - TQ's first track where Cash Money was involved. It's They Never Saw Me Coming style. You can find the song on the Baller Blockin' sdtk.

tq-08-gimme_some-wcr.mp3 - This track is in my top 5 TQ songs. It's on Hood Rich (Big Tymers), but it's more like a TQ f/ Big Tymers song. This should have been a single, it is so good.

tq-09-our_life_(interlude)-wcr.mp3 - Another preview of an unreleased song that is not downloadable. It samples Prince's "Pop Life". Ja Rule's "Thug Life" and 2Pac's "Pac's Life" sample the same song, but never saw daylight either :-\

tq-10-summatime_(allstar_mix)-wcr.mp3 - A wack remix of a great song.

tq-11-keep_on-wcr.mp3 - This is my 3rd favorite TQ song after "The Grind" and "Westside". It's featured on Mike Mosley's "Major Work Soundtrack".

tq-12-life_of_a_g-wcr.mp3 - This song is with TQ's protegees Vandalz. This track is definately worth checking out. TQ only does one verse and the hook, but the three members of the rapgroup do a great job on it. Also look for "Hold It Down" from The Second Coming. This rapgroup is also featured on that song.

tq-13-all_of_my_life-wcr.mp3 - This is a cover of Phil Collins, made for that Urban Renewal album.

tq-14-dirty_(interlude)-wcr.mp3 - This is a preview of the demo version of "Dirty" featuring Baby.

tq-15-ride_on-wcr.mp3 - This is a bonus track to The Second Coming.

tq-16-whatever_u_wish_4_(interlude)-wcr.mp3 - The maker of this mixtape cut out all Sarah Connor's part of this track. So you only hear TQ's rap from this song. Definately worth checking out, TQ proofs he's not only a singer and that he can also rap.

tq-17-baby_remix-wcr.mp3 - This track is featured on Mike Mosley's "Platinum Plaques" and on the One Day sdtk (under the nam,e of "Maybe It's My Fault"). The song features Ericka Yancey, the same woman that's on "When I Get Out". This is basically Bye Bye Baby pt. 2.

tq-18-mr_do_right-wcr.mp3 - This song is supposed to be on TQ's upcoming album, but it will probably not make it to the final cut since it's flooting all over the internet for a while already. It features Baby.

tq-19-daily_(in_your_soul_mix)-wcr.mp3 - This remix is just dope. Nothing more to add ;D

tq-20-lets_get_back_2_bed_(interlude)-wcr.mp3 - Same story as with "Whatever You Wish For". The makes or this mixtape cut out Sarah Connor's parts and put TQ's parts on it.

tq-21-lets_get_back_2_bed_(club_mix-wcr.mp3 - This remix is actually better than the original. It's like it says a club mix. This track is featured on the single.

tq-22-extasy_jones_(interlude)-wcr.mp3 - This is a preview of this unreleased song featuring Case. It's not available anywhere on the net. Dru Hill covered this song for their latest album "Dru World Order".

tq-23-think_about_u-wcr.mp3 - This was TQ's first solo joint since he signed with Cash Money. TQ wrote this beautiful balladall by himself. It's on the Undisputed sdtk.

tq-24-ghetto_(outro)-wcr.mp3 - This track has some talking in the beginning of the song and then you get one of my favorite TQ songs. Unfortunately this demo version of "G.H.E.T.T.O." is not available in full length :(

This bootleg album is definately worth checking out. You can find most of the songs on Kazaa, and if you need help: send me a message ;D

Check out www.thugpoetry.com/tq for the latest TQ news![/color]

teecee

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 03:01:51 PM »
Yo Mauzip, thanks for the info man, and for the link to the tQ site.  I never knew about all these songs, but TQ is one of my favourite artists s it was dope to get all these songs....
 DO you know of any other songs by TQ that have been released on compilations or or unreleased?  Only other one i know is USed To, whcih is my favourite TQ song ever.  And damn, i wish i had a full version of Our Life with Warren G, just the snippet sounds classic to me...

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 07:27:39 PM »
http://thugpoetry.hypermart.net/index.html

here you can basically see all the songs TQ's on ;D

yeah i wanna have teh full length version of 'our life' too, but the guy who actually has the full length song doesn't wanna leak it on teh net cause if he releeases it to the internet it will probably never be released and ebsides that, he's got the clean version of the song. same case with 'xtacy jones'... but yeah, 'our life' sounds like a classic, i agree with you ;)

for the ones who wanna hear that preview of 'our life': http://thugpoetry.hypermart.net/ourlife.rm

IRC: #tqroom on EFnet
TQ message board: http://tqfan.proboards6.com
« Last Edit: March 17, 2003, 07:32:34 PM by mauzip »

ag

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2003, 12:15:21 AM »
someone wanna hook me up wit a copy of dat shit? or at least a link where its being served
respect the vision.
respect the hustle.
respect the architect.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2003, 12:22:25 AM »
Network: EFnet

#iso and #isollusion

/msg ISOMP303 xdcc send #5

ag

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2003, 01:52:04 PM »
thanks homie
respect the vision.
respect the hustle.
respect the architect.

TruNBlue

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2003, 04:20:44 PM »
If You Still Need The Mixtape AG I Can Send Ya The Tracks Man

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2003, 01:30:13 AM »
i wasnt feelin it fo real...

but lets watch out fo the full album release soon

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"